In the cold season, immunity plays an essential role in protecting against germs. Among the products that help you to increase your immunity are fish oil. It is rich in Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. They play an essential role in maintaining health and normal development. The role of Omega 3 acids in the body:
Polyunsaturated acids are formed from fatty acid chains with at least one double bond between molecules. The most popular types of polyunsaturated acids are Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Omega 3 acids offer protection in heart or circulatory problems, reduce pain and stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis, help heal infantile and contact seborrheic dermatitis. If you are looking for fish oil Singapore we recommend JRL products.
It also protects smokers against chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and reduces the possibility of relapse in Crohn’s disease.
Shark liver oil, the ally of the immune system
Scientific research has shown how healthy shark liver oil is and what are its main benefits to the body. It has a strong antioxidant, antibacterial and antimycotic role.
In the Scandinavian Peninsula, it has been used since ancient times to heal wounds and combat exhaustion.
Shark liver oil contains some compounds called alkoxiglycerols, which are found only in the bone marrow and breast milk. These compounds strongly stimulate the immune system, increasing its ability to defend against viruses, bacteria and infections caused by fungi. Best antioxidants Singapore have this benefits:
– fights infections;
– strengthens the body’s natural immunity;
– restores the tissues, speeding the healing of the wounds;
– slows the progression of the disease in degenerative diseases;
– favors the restoration of the nervous system;
– it prevents and combats respiratory diseases, such as colds and flu;
– it is excellent in treating the states of fatigue;
– mitigates the harmful effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, helping cancer patients to survive during these treatments;
– stimulates the production of leukocytes and platelets;
– Strengthens the body, making it resistant to cold and sudden changes in temperature.
Cod liver oil, rich in vitamins A and D
Like shark, cod liver oil is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, but also in Vitamin A and D.
Vitamin D plays an essential role in fixing calcium in bones, preventing diseases such as lack of calcium or osteoporosis. Vitamin A, on the other hand, is good for the eyes and has a strong antioxidant role, providing protection against several types of cancer.
Omega-3 essential fatty acids protect the vascular system, decrease the number of triglycerides in the blood, reduce blood pressure and inflammatory reactions.
What are the side effects of fish oil?
Fish oil is very healthy, but you should not abuse it, because it has adverse effects, like any other substance that is administered in excess.
Never exceed the recommended daily dose on the label. Abuse of fish oil can cause the following effects:
– internal bleeding, in the case of liver patients;
– amplification of symptoms of bipolar disorder or aggravation of depression;
– problems for people who are dealing with hypotension;
– reduction of immunity in the case of HIV / AIDS patients.